A tiring but yet happy life for these two weeks.
Yeap I did move to a new place and met my new nice housemates!
They are all from Kajang, and same as me, the sem 1 students.
We will always gather in the living room after having our dinner.
The boys will always play their computer games, and make a lot of noises!
Daniel, one of the boys, will always look up of his YES broadband's quota immediately after finishing his game lol.
And what will happen the next......
" Jing Yi! Jing Yi! (who is the another housemate of mine) 怎样办? 它走到很变态!!!!!
HAHAHA.
If you chose to do your homework at the night, then you will be SUPER INEFFICIENCY, because the way they talk can simply make the whole house bursts into laughters.
Just last week, the boys decided to cook supper WOOHOO!
LOL what i saw was SinHoong holding his fried pan mumbling : 我要做厨师了我要做厨师了!
Then Louis Liew ( the guy who feeling loved recently) came to my house too.
He helped Sin Hoong to cook those fried hotdogs and half of the eggs.
Why half? because they have some different opinions of how to cook fried eggs lo.
Louis prefer dry fried eggs but Sin Hoong prefer wet wet fried eggs.
( But wat I can tell is... Louis's too dry, Sin Hoong's too wet.)
Shhhhhh....
And also, I did do paintings with Xin Hong too!
He is from Graphic Design.
I just get vry excited when he took out his painting colour and drawing papers HAHAHA.
Then my hands very itchy.
I keep offering my help to him lo hahaha.
BUT!
After finishing his homework, he found out he did the wrong measurements haihyoooo.
He have to redo all those things which he spent 3 hours on it lol.
I would like to accompany him to help him rush the homework, but he just refused my help lo.
Because it was ald 12am and both of us have the earliest class in the morning.
If he request, i will definitely stay awake the whole night to help him.
The sad news is, I HAVE NO WIFI IN MY RENTAL HOUSE.
Oh gosh it drives me crazy.
Almost everyday i ask Louis accompany me to Yu En and duaki's place to lend wifi lo.
( Sorry lo Louis, i know i troublesome you a lot )
I know i just have to keep these happy feelings in me.
I'm quite happy that i recently easier to get happy for no reasons. Hah!
It's just like i will have a lot of good things waiting for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment