My blog is gonna be a dead blog.
No way!
Hello my friends!
(If one day you suddenly view my blog and realise i have ald updated my blog. Hehe)
Although i m just did not update my blog for about 10 months. There are so much changes in my life.
And i can say this is really a life changes, i took the most reponsibility on those changes.
I'm on the half way to become an adult, u know.
I have to take the reponsibility on my decisions.
Firstly i tot i m mature enough to have my life.
In fact, i m not.
Freshman to college life, i cant really adapt well to the environment here.
Here's too strange for me.
Homesick, and i feel like "kanasai, why i chose to come here?"
I wan go home everyday.
But luckily i still have my friends here.
The boys, the SISTERS. (Yup u aren't wrong, SISTERS)
Dinner always make my digestive system goes wrong.
Laugh non stop of their jokes.
Oh yea, i usually talk talk talk non stop to tell them what happen during the day. HAHA!
I was hardly to have friends here.
Yea, i did know some new friends and we walked together to canteen, to attend our lecture classes.
But then i doubt, i don't know whether this is called friends.
Because the friends are like keep changing.
U just haven't get familiar with one person, and then the next day another ppl come in.
I mean we just recognise one two days, then walk tgt because we're alone.
( This is too much thinking, don't follow)
Hmmm, i guess i hv to blame my besties.
Because they're too great to appear in my life.
I sincerely sincerely appreciate them.
And i realise that, not everyone will treat me as good as how they treat me, when step into this society.
I still remember the first time we really have a talk each other, during form 2.
It happened in our school computer classroom hahahaha!
That time kqian was still a cute chubby girl hehe.
Talk like a dai ga jie. With jiaying followed beside her.
(Sorry to say but jiaying is like her beh kia that time. HAHA)
So now, we are all graduated from high school.
No more meeting each other everyday, talking bullshit.
(Something like,"eh, wat u wana eat during recess?" "har, i'm on diet lea" "Aiya, eat liao only diet la" OR " eh wat u wana eat" "cincai" "noodles?" "har, dunwan lea" "rice" "yor so heavy" "nuggets" "dunwan lah" "THEN WAT U WAN TO EAT?" )
The conversations we had everyday but never tired of it.
And so, finally, i had settle down with a gang of new friends.
I think they are good people.
Hmm, and I was slowly getting better with the life here.
I just gonna be independent, u know.
As xiao yi said, we have to accept the truth that we grew up.
(P.S. Ah beng said my driving skills steady. WAHAHAHAHA)
No comments:
Post a Comment