Sunday, June 30, 2013

Meeting the two old friends

Yea i went for a midnight movie yesterday.
Just me and john at the beginning (and i thought it will be till the end of the movie)
I was like...aiya nvm lah only we two then just we two lah.
I got so many things want to catch up with him!
Hah!
Nothing embarrassed for.
In the beginning we did want to invite many people to come, but end up just only chun how can make it.
So me and john did talk a lot about the current life of us.
About the thoughts, and about future life.
He changed a lot.
I remember when i first saw him, during form 4, the first thought came in my mind is...
"This person is kinda weird, huh?"
I mean REALLY WEIRD.
But now he has became a person who more optimistic, can take some jokes and know how to mix well with the others.
He said he planed to take further maths in kolej yayasan.
Me : *absorb* Well, just call me if you want in the midnight. If you feel lonely or helpless?
HAHA.
Hey john, JIAYOU AH!
Just be tough and determined to face the obstacles you gonna face.
I knew you can do a lot better than now.

(P.S. White House Down is pretty awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment