This post has made me struggle of quite a few times, whether to post or not.
Because I feel like I'm overestimate myself on understanding people.
Maybe it's just what I "thought" but isn't the fact.
Maybe it's just my imagination.
And finally i feel like i should just post it, and let time prove it if I'm wrong.
Well, the story goes like this.
There's a guy in my class, I don't think I like him, or admire him, or feel he is special.
He is that kind of guy, always hihihaha in my class and seems like a leader of the biggest bang in my class.
But what i felt is like totally different (at least what i heard from others, and that made what i felt)
I felt like he is actually a very very lonely person?
He has some quite different past experience compared with the peers.
He did some really crazy stuffs, or I should say really dangerous.
I don't know why, he seems like keep his heart very tight.
He doesn't let anyone to step into his heart.
I mean no one can know what he is thinking actually.
Maybe his close friends does, I dont know.
He is a very caring classmates but when he has problems, he would never share.
And these make me kinda curious what is the reason.
Maybe I will know it one day, perhaps.
Maybe as time goes on, we will all used to his weird, and forget to find the reason.
Maybe I should respect his decision choose protect himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment