Last Friday was a really happy day for me.
I met them finally.
The point is, ALL OF THEM.
Felt like seriously relieved, like finally i did a important thing in my planning list.
Chit-chat like we always do.
Hmmm...
Every outing for us now are getting more and more precious.
Because maybe one more year later, we cant have outing as often as now.
Overseas for further studies, or maybe busying w the college life.
I don't know.
Feel like a little insecure when thinking about this.
But come on, relax.
What can I do is just appreciate the every single moment spent with these friends.
Hey friends, you know I LOVE YOU!
Sometimes, a simple greetings from a friend just make me feel really really warm.
And it always remind me those happy moments i had during my high school life,
the gang of friends that make me proud of,
and grant me strength to face all the difficulties I have currently.
I will always look at the birthday cards and the messages they wrote to me.
They are so funny hahaha!
I will still laugh when seeing those messages.
Lastly,
Thank you, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment