Saturday, September 30, 2017

I guess no one will know that i signed in to this site and write a blog post like after... 3 years.

Three years. How years passed in just a blink of eye.

I don't even know i am still able to sign in to my old account with my old password! What the heck. I consider this account as if it was never existed. I never used it in these years.

I was reading back my blog posts. And i feel so close to the 19th-year-old me. It's like watching myself in front of me. I totally feel how she felt, and I always wish that she grows up to a more mature and understanding one as time pass.

Looking to all her worries of her friendships. I wish i could tell her "Your friends are all back from overseas in few years later. They will be settling down in Malaysia for at least few years first before they are to be in overseas. Your friendships are fine. You get closer with them ever since you guys been through a lot of things happened to each other together. Who knows the one who is not that close to you back in three years ago turns out to be the closest one to you now? The one who is closest to you turns out not that close anymore. Life is always full of surprise. Just don't afraid of losing anything. Go on with the flows. You will be fine."

We just grow up without even realizing, either in the same way or the opposite. There was no right and wrong. Just adapt yourself with the changes. It is not scary to realize that you don't share the same values anymore, respect the differences. The scariest thing is that you force each other to act in the same way you did and stressed out each other to get along.

I was actually struggling whether i should edit the photo wall of my blog. Put some new pictures of my new life and new friends. But then, i think, maybe i should just let them stay how they used to be. This little space belongs to the younger me, who have had the old times that I appreciate a lot. I will come back to visit them time to time. They made me who I am today.

Now, to the 22nd me. I hope that you appear to be a softer, gentler and more considerate woman in the future. You know I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment