Saturday, December 21, 2013

Melakaaaaaaaa!

Morning peeps!
I am at Melaka now. With my librarian gang.
WOOOHOOOO!
SO SO SO Happy right now.
I guess this would be a unforgettable trip for me?
Cos initially I plan to skip my class, and come Melaka with them from Klang.
However, my stupid tutor cancel her class on Monday.
And the last presentation in for that course postponed.
Aikz.
I was so upset because we planned for this trip for so many months.
I down for many days.
Then, I decide to take bus alone from my college to Melaka here.
I asked my mum and she just replied: "Oh, go lah"
WAHHHHHHH...
Memang my mum.
I was really struggle whether to ride bus alone here.
Feel so insecure.
But luckily with the help of my classmates, I MADE IT WOOHOOO!
Went Jonker Street and we bought a gang bracelet  ♥

And the most epic part is...
Six persons slept on 2 single bed.
Yes six 18 year old teenagers pek on 2 single bed.
Of course I can't sleep well okay.
I slept at 2am and woke up at 630am.
I waited them 3 hours.
Urghhhhh
And yet they are still sleeping right now....
This explains why i'm blogging at this hour.
I crave for chicken rice but i think it's kinda hard now.


Sincerely hope that I can have a trip with 2C too.
Pray hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment