Here they are:
10 facts about me:
1) I love food.
Especially homemade. Eventhough it don't taste good, i will still finish it, until I lick the plate, or my finger. Simply because your effort shows that you love me.
Sad case, i never have it before. But i believe one day i'll have it. From someone who loves me.
Sad case, i never have it before. But i believe one day i'll have it. From someone who loves me.
2) I don't like guy who carries negative energy.
Always emo type. I really don't like it. Right i m an emo type, but that's previous me, not now.
Learn to be happy is seriously important.
How you feel or how you think is the only way to make yourself happy.
Maybe you would say, she/he or any incident happened is the reason of my happiness today.
But for the longer way, yourself is the key of happiness.
You can choose to be happy or emo for the same thing, depending how you think.
No one can affect you.
That's the only key to make you happy. For your entire life.
Learn to be happy is seriously important.
How you feel or how you think is the only way to make yourself happy.
Maybe you would say, she/he or any incident happened is the reason of my happiness today.
But for the longer way, yourself is the key of happiness.
You can choose to be happy or emo for the same thing, depending how you think.
No one can affect you.
That's the only key to make you happy. For your entire life.
Life...there are always many circumstances which cant get over.
But remember, nothing stay the same forever.
They will gonna change.
At least...don't spread the negative energy. Bring smiles w you.
Smile may look fragile in front of any difficulty.
But believe me, it helps. =)
But remember, nothing stay the same forever.
They will gonna change.
At least...don't spread the negative energy. Bring smiles w you.
Smile may look fragile in front of any difficulty.
But believe me, it helps. =)
3) I have a morbid fear of getting dirty mysophobia
If shitting can comes with bathing. that's perfect.
For my own experience, during my graduation trip, the place is tooooo dirty. My nightmare.
I cant sleep and i phoned my dad at the late night, 2am, cried on the phone.
For my own experience, during my graduation trip, the place is tooooo dirty. My nightmare.
I cant sleep and i phoned my dad at the late night, 2am, cried on the phone.
There's too scary.
4) I am always surrounded by loves.
I have a lovely family and a bunch of sincere friends.
I love them.
And I believe they do love me too.
I love them.
And I believe they do love me too.
5) I don't really like to have cake on my birthday celebration
I do like to eat cake.
But i just don't like to have cake on my birthday celebration.
Add up costs, and can't finish it always.
Such a waste.
But i just don't like to have cake on my birthday celebration.
Add up costs, and can't finish it always.
Such a waste.
6) I am not a crazy type.
Sometimes, maybe. But from the bone, i don't think so?
However, I always longing to do some crazy stuffs like bungee jump.
I will do it one day.
I swear.
However, I always longing to do some crazy stuffs like bungee jump.
I will do it one day.
I swear.
7) I like to hang out anywhere.
If i have time and car, I will.
But it will be great if i have a ngam key partner.
But it will be great if i have a ngam key partner.
So....are you willing to hang around with me?
8) I am a boring type
Like duaki and yu en.
Although i like to say them lifeless.
In fact, i m one of them.
9) I can say "I love you" to my best boy friends. I mean FRIENDS.
I just feel that love should be showed.
And I hope my future boyfriend can understand me about this.
Because i can be very very honest to tell you:
I don't have any love more than I shouldn't be towards them.
I can bravely tell everyone, not that kind of love.
It's more about my appreciation on having them.
When you have not appeared in my life yet.
10) I am easily insulted.
I just don't really like the feeling not being respected.
Why some people just don't like to be polite and friendly to others?
WHY?
I seriously serious hate ppl who like to act like they are experts.
Such as don't like to answer my question properly.
They like to end their questions with a question mark.
For eg : My question :"Eh when is our presentation ah?"
Answer that irritate me:
"Next week lah. Tutor said just now you didn't listen mea? You day dreaming ah?"
Come on I just want to reconfirm okay.
Like duaki and yu en.
Although i like to say them lifeless.
In fact, i m one of them.
9) I can say "I love you" to my best boy friends. I mean FRIENDS.
I just feel that love should be showed.
And I hope my future boyfriend can understand me about this.
Because i can be very very honest to tell you:
I don't have any love more than I shouldn't be towards them.
I can bravely tell everyone, not that kind of love.
It's more about my appreciation on having them.
When you have not appeared in my life yet.
10) I am easily insulted.
I just don't really like the feeling not being respected.
Why some people just don't like to be polite and friendly to others?
WHY?
I seriously serious hate ppl who like to act like they are experts.
Such as don't like to answer my question properly.
They like to end their questions with a question mark.
For eg : My question :"Eh when is our presentation ah?"
Answer that irritate me:
"Next week lah. Tutor said just now you didn't listen mea? You day dreaming ah?"
Come on I just want to reconfirm okay.
I really hate this.
I don't even give a fuck.
Sorry i might be a little bit rude but this is what i have to face now everyday.
Because of my new friends.
I know she bear me no malice.
BUT I REALLY HATE THE WAY SHE TALKED.
What I don't like the most.
Sorry to say but she has very low EQ.
Maybe one day i'll just straightly say in front her.
I won't gossiping behind of her.
She said she is a straight-forward person.
So I'll just straight-forward tell her :" You are very low EQ"
You know what?
She banged her things on her chair for quite a few times before.
SHE BANG.
JUST BESIDE ME.
I mean, like very mad, but actually she doesn't and she just want to act mad?!
FOR NO REASON?!
Can you think about the persons around you or not?
If people bang things beside you, you like or not?
HELLO I AM JUST SITTING BESIDE YOU
You lack of attention is it.
I feel like give her a stare. A contempt stare.
I really HATE that kind of bang sound.
I BEH TAHAN AH.
I don't even give a fuck.
Sorry i might be a little bit rude but this is what i have to face now everyday.
Because of my new friends.
I know she bear me no malice.
BUT I REALLY HATE THE WAY SHE TALKED.
What I don't like the most.
Sorry to say but she has very low EQ.
Maybe one day i'll just straightly say in front her.
I won't gossiping behind of her.
She said she is a straight-forward person.
So I'll just straight-forward tell her :" You are very low EQ"
You know what?
She banged her things on her chair for quite a few times before.
SHE BANG.
JUST BESIDE ME.
I mean, like very mad, but actually she doesn't and she just want to act mad?!
FOR NO REASON?!
Can you think about the persons around you or not?
If people bang things beside you, you like or not?
HELLO I AM JUST SITTING BESIDE YOU
You lack of attention is it.
I feel like give her a stare. A contempt stare.
I really HATE that kind of bang sound.
I BEH TAHAN AH.
No comments:
Post a Comment