Recently, few thoughts have appeared in my mind.
It bothering me for quite a long period of time, honestly.
Well, the ignorance of the friends who I care makes me kinda....hmmmm...... dissapointed?
or maybe hurts would explain.
I wonder why my enthusiasm towards a person is not that much as the past.
So, i think.
Think and think.
The possibility that comes out in my mind is....
Maybe the subconsciousness of mine feel that the friend is not that care about me.
As I do to them.
And so, my possibility is proven, anyhow or somehow.
I wonder what i did whether what i did for my friends, would they appreciate?
Or I m only touched myself finally?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Above is the negative thinking of mine.
First, why should u care about a friend who DON'T CARE about u???
WHY?
That's much more friends who care bout u.
LOOK AT THEM.
Sometimes u do ignore the friends who care about u too.
IGNORE ME?
Fine, then go away from my true friend list.
My kindness is only used for those who kind to me. Obviously, you're NOT!
Mayb some ppl think that, y shud we care so much?
Just treat everyone good, either how they treat u.
Yes, you may. but not me.
I don't do such kind of thing to make me look like a beggar.
But one thing that is really true, which is never fuss too much vf ur best friends.
Because one day you will realize that, what they did for u could be more than u expected.
Your friend has their life too. They won't focus on u 24-7.
People only go on their lives for themselves, not for anyone.
IF YOU ARE CONFIDENCE ENOUGH, FOR SURE YOU WILL ATTRACT EYEBALLS OF
SOMEONE ELSE, NOT LOSING EYEBALLS.
No comments:
Post a Comment