Friday, March 23, 2012

Imma Waiting

Eu Gene is back today!!!!
Although i just met him 2 days ago,
while he was taking for his SPM results.
I m still excited to meet him!

OH NOOOO!
He's still that handsome!! (or even more handsome??)
Poh Shern n me miss him sooooo much!!!


Anyway, he gets 10A+ in his SPM!
What an awesome results!!!
I m so happy for him,
I REALLY DO.
What a smart senior.


Btw, Shern, Ken n me r longing for d outing vf the seniors.
They hv d car.
I don care, they hv to fetch me even though my house is too far for them.
Well, actually only yee syuan cnt rite?
He lives at setia alam while I at sentosa.
BUT!
人生最厉害就是这个BUT!
BUT Eu gene's n other seniors' not far wor..hihihihihihi
Seems like the outing is not 遥不可及。

Hihi....
Imma waiting~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment