Friday, February 17, 2012

That girl

I just felt a little sad ytd.
After night tuition, i felt that i need to release my burden by chating with someone else.
So i just chose those who can chat without spending my money.
WHATSAPP.
"rolling the screen"
xxx.
and so i sent her a msg.
and later that, we r talking nonsense.
of course funny thingy.
always.
and then she said that she wanted to share her thoughts vf me.
She just realised she would rather to tell things with the friend she just met,but not the vry good friend that She knew since primary sch.
and suddenly our topic become heavy.
"I feel now i m not myself"
She said she is too stress n she found out that she has no ppl to talk to.
Well, that's not true.
I'm always here.
and she is crying.
and then she said
"non stop crying make my mucus more"
"kns"
"lol bo pian"
"flu ma"
i was just like =.='''





I want u to be happy.
Cos u r one of the important person in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment