(How can you prove it?) Well, just look at my friends. The best friends that all I made are all nice.
(Why you say so?) They are clean and clear, aren't? Either from their looks, their friends nor their heart's content. Nobody is perfect. But at least they aren't wicked people, aren't?
Honestly, i don't like my friend that has complicated relationship status. Seriously, i hate it. I couldn't bear it happen on my friends. I will feel antipathy about it. As time goes long, i'm not sure whether i can face you as usual. I don't know.
Friends say that it's her matter, we shouldn't care too much. Relationship is always complicated, and we never know what's the next going on. It's true but i just don't know when i will burst about it. The matter is just touching my nerves.
For me, the more simpler a relationship, the more purer it is.
I should learn more deeply on how to be deaf and blind.
For me, the more simpler a relationship, the more purer it is.
I should learn more deeply on how to be deaf and blind.
No comments:
Post a Comment